The Equiforce Premium stable rug is a luxurious cold weather stable rug offering superior warmth and comfort.
The ultimate in winter horse wear, the rug sports a 320g thermo duvet filling suitable for cold winter conditions.
Its snap clip chest fastening system features two adjustable straps enabling you to quickly fasten and adjust the rug to the correct size over the horse’s shoulders.
Elasticated shoulder gussets help to prevent rubbing and provides a larger range of motion while your horse is wearing his rug.
Adjustable cross over belly straps thread through a belly warmer ideally designed to provide your horse with extra warmth while it helps to keep straps neatly fastened.
The rug is also fitted with attachment points for the Equiforce Premium neck warmer, allowing for full protection of the horse’s neck.
In addition the rug features modern design elements which include a comfortable fleece lined neck and wither area, ripstop quilting on the back and sides of the rug, New Zealand straps and a tail flap.
- Outer Fabric: 600 Denier Polyester.
- Lining: Nylon.
- Fill Weight: 320g thermo duvet.
- Fittings: Double adjustable chest clip fastenings. Adjustable cross surcingles. New Zealand staps.
- Deluxe Features: Anatomically shaped back seam. Comfortable fleece lined neck . Belly warmer. Strategically placed ripstop quilting. Generous tail flap. Equiforce badge on left shoulder.
- Waterproof: No.
- Breathable: Yes.
- Neck Piece: Yes. Sold separately. NECK1033.
- Shoulder Gussets: Yes.
- Tail Flap: Yes.