Gastrazone is an advanced nutritional fortification against Ulcers in horses.
Horses receiving Gastrazone daily have a continual influx of liquefied plant extracts enriched with selected nutritional isolates to help assist normal gastrointestinal function and dietary efficiency.
Thiamine is also incorporated to assist in maintaining a normal appetite and help offset deficiencies induced by plants containing Thiaminase (which renders Vitamin B1 ineffective) as well as diets deteriorating from unfavourable conditions or having low inherent levels.
Gastrazone is very palatable and highly functional, being performed for immediate nutritional fortification whenever required, especially horses receiving high grain rations or with limited access to an extensive variety of free range plant consumption.
Directions for Use
As a daily routine, mix thoroughly into the feed.
Recommended Daily Dosage
- Adult Horses (400-500kg)
- Initially give 100ml morning and 100ml evening for 7 days then reduce to 50ml morning and 50ml evening every day
- For horses with elevated requirements, increase dosage accordingly
- Ponies, Yearlings, Weanlings, Foals
- Carry out same routine as for adult horses, giving approximately half the amount. Vary dosage accordingly
- Weaning and Breaking in Stages
- Commence Gastrazone at least 7 days prior to weaning at recommended higher dosage. The same procedure applies at the breaking in stage
Freight free does not apply to clearance items